same look for less // statement ring

same look for less // statement ring




Forever 21 Etched Eagle Ring  //  NOir Scarab Ring

To say I love statement jewelry is an understatement.  I love it in all forms, rings, bracelets and necklaces. Today I am sharing a jewelry look for less that I found while browsing "window" shopping online the other day.  I love rings that spread across the hand and these two do just that, one ring BIG impact!  I've purchased jewelry from both brands and to me as far as costume jewelry goes the quality is the same and how well it holds up depends how much oil your skin produces and keeping the jewelry dry, clean and free from additional oils, perfumes and detergents such as lotion.  I love that F21 offers trendy items for affordable prices so it doesn't break the bank and you still get to experiment with a trend.  xo
Forever 21

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo