beauty for less // lipgloss

ETA Winner:

Sabrina9:33 AM Ahhh I adore NYX so much! The Megashine lipglosses are awesome, would love to try these! 

Sabrina please email me your info! :) 

beauty for less // lipgloss


Can you tell I am a bit of a gloss addict?!   I don't leave the house without applying my gloss on top of my lipstick.  I love the shine it provides and how it can take a blah lipstick to the next level.  I love MAC's glosses a lot and have purchased my share over the years but I am always on the lookout for a more comparable product for better value...cue NYX cosmetics.

A lot of their products in their line are MAC comparable and dupe-able. They recently released their butter lipgloss line that consist of 12 shades which have everything I love in a lipgloss: sheer shine, creamy, doe foot applicator and moisturizing. They are not as sticky as MAC glosses which means they will not last as long (will have to reapply after eating) but I love them and usually can get three hours I wear from them.  When applying any gloss I never rub my lips together once I am done with the application of color, I really blend the color into my lips with the lip applicator which makes my lip combo of the day last longer.

 These glosses do have a sweet fragrance to them, which I like better than their mega shine glosses and similar to the vanilla scent of MAC lip products. The glosses are currently on sale at ULTA for $2.99.  I have one to give away in the shade Maple Blondie (deep peach color above), leave a comment on this post if you would like a chance to win a new gloss.  I will choose a winner on Thursday, 4/11. good luck! xo



3 comments:

  1. Ahhh I adore NYX so much! The Megashine lipglosses are awesome, would love to try these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh I would love to win. Im so picky on my lip glosses and am always on the hunt or a new must have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a lip gloss fanatic, but I refuse to spend a TON of money on it (same goes for blush). However I will spend some dough on a good foundation, eyeliner, and good eyeshadow ;). I'll have to check this stuff out, thanks for the tip :D

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo