instalife

Yowza, my weekend went by so fast, like a blink of an eye fast! I got a lot accomplished so it felt good even though I was not ready for the weekend to be over. Did anyone one catch Game of Thrones last night?!! I love that show, it is so gooooooooooood!  I must say that  Daenerys Targaryen is one of my favorite characters on the show (love Snow too) so I was thrilled with her scene at the end of the show, she is fierce!  Every week I cannot not wait to see the next episode.

This month, I've been trying to take a photo a day (not succeeding) but not totally failing at it either, which is a plus in my book.

one of my favorite pairs of sneakers... leopard is a neutral in my book, that is what I tell myself to justify my + collection and love of it. :)

miss ruby taking a nap, she looks so angelic but don't let the cuteness fool you! :) she is true to her Chihuahua mix, pure energy and we love her.


our new favorite froyo spot- menchies;celebrating synai's latest report card of all A's.

a peek into my beauty//accessories drawer organization. i will share the complete drawer once it is complete. items in this drawer are products or jewelery that I reach for on a daily basis.

project life peek, will share september + october later this week.  pretty excited to be almost done with 2012. pushing on... xo, hope you are having a great start to your week!

4 comments:

  1. your accessories organization is awesome!!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if my son is part Chihuahua with all the energy he seems to have stored up ;)

    I love your shoes! & your organization & the Project Life. Excited to see the final product.
    Ohhh & awesome job S2! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool sneakers Vee :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Game of Thrones is one of my favorites too. Unfortunately don't have HBO anymore, so I can't watch this season! :(

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo