mini feature // somerset memories

I am pleased to share that I have an article in the spring edition of Somerset Memories featuring my san-fran mini I created with one of Amy Tangerine's first minibooks. I do create a lot of my minibooks from scratch but it is fun and easier to switch up the process with a pre-made one sometimes.  This issue is on stands and stores now, I love working with the somerset team.

mini // somerset (spring 2013)
layouts // somerset ( spring 2013)
I also have a few of my favorite layouts mixed in with some of my favorite artists and friends (ronda +julie). I hope you had a wonderful weekend. Spring finally decided to grace us with some beautiful weather this week, can't wait to enjoy it this week! xo

10 comments:

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo