project life // september 2012

For some reason I got stuck with month nine,  it just didn't flow like I wanted it to. I am certain it had a lot to do with creating in a disaster area, which has now been cleaned....yaaaaaaaay (thank you insomnia)!  I did enjoy embossing on vellum paper, can't wait to do that more often this year because it is one of my favorite techniques. I apologize for the blurry photos, no sunlight means my house is pretty much like a dungeon when it comes to taking photos.
project life // sept 2012 project life // sept 2012 closeup

products used // dear lizzy lucky charm rotary stamp // dear lizzy neapolitan tags // american crafts pen // stazon on ink (jet black) //  bazzill vellum // basic grey micro monogram stickers // inspirelovely heart stickers

september// always a busy month with school and sports in full swing // synai was rewarded for her spirit by getting the spirit stick of the season (she later got it permanently for her leadership and character), to say she was excited was an understatement // saadiq looking like a teenager and really over "fundraising" // we are lucky to be near such a great zoo // capturing syna's style // work, special events are one of my favorite aspects of my job

thanks for stopping by, xo!

1 comments:

  1. It really amazes me just how QUICK a school year goes for these kiddos. I love the project life, I'm excited you're still doing this <3.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo