spring beauty favs //

beauty favs // spring


There is nothing I love more in spring or summer than color and glowing skin.Essie's Boom Boom Room is from the new neon summer collection, it is the perfect bright party pink.  You know I love neon and I am happy that  brights are back again this summer!  I think this color will make a gorgeous pedicure too.  I know that ulta stores usually have essie collections a litter earlier than other retailers but it has been spotted at Rite Aid too.  The neon collection will be available at stores everywhere early May.

  I love highlighters year round but especially in the warmer months to add a bit of  that j.lo glow to the cheeks and brow bone for a youthful soft glow when it is too hot for a full face of makeup.  This one by theBalm is a fan favorite, the packing alone is to cute to pass up!  What are your go to summer products? I would love to know! :) xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo