this is why // evalicious

Hey y'all, have a quick share of a layout that I created for the evalicious blog today.  I haven't made a 12 x12 layout since last July, can't believe it has been that long!! I love mixing red + pink together but threw in bit of green accent with a hambly overlay (miss those guys).  Love S2 so much, she was playing one day while we were taking a break from crafting (she has a smash book and loves it) and she asked me to take her picture. You know I was happy to oblige her request. :)

+ an outtake of miss ruby, she has to check out everything, especially when it is at her level.  :) Have a great spring weekend! xo


products used:  love you lots 3x4 tags // this is why stamp // my week label page tabs // real life v2 badge buttons // ranger ink-bright raspberry // claudine hellmuth -dash of red acrlic paint // dear lizzy lucky charm rotary stamp // studio calico veneer hearts // dear lizzy splendid thickers // studio calico spray ink-warm calico

2 comments:

  1. way to photo bomb Ruby!

    I love this layout & you know I find S2 irresistibly cute <3 She is going to be just like her mama with scrapping and crafting :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout! Very inspiring, as always.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo