insta-NYC

Last weekend, Sunday to be exact I went to New York City for the day to attend the Makeup Show. I had a wonderful time gabbing about makeup and shopping with my girl, Stephanie. I attended the show to build my makeup freelance kit and grab some personal items as well, you can see what I hauled here. :)


 waiting for the metro for leg of my trip // macy's in herald square, walking to the subway from my bus stop, love the NYC hustle and flow //  at the makeup forever booth, example of body art extravaganza //  obsessed with these velour lashes // iconic flatiron building, have walked by this dozen of times and never noticed it until this trip, smh....lol
 
I never get tired of this city... ever! I love finding new gems like the madison square eats, fashion writer celebrity sighting, Lynn Yeager and finally taking in the grandness of Macy's flagship store in
Herald Square (it's the Macy's you see on the route of the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade),it's pretty major! 


happy weekend! xo


1 comments:

  1. I've never been to NYC, but would love the chance to someday. Have you visited there quite a bit since you live on the East Coast?? The makeup event sounds like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo