mother's day // gift guide

Do you need some few last minute ideas of what to get your mother for Mother's Day? I am happy to assist-here are a few of my perfect gifts for her or maybe a treat for yourself!

mother's day // gift guide

I love everything here really, have a few products and will highlight some of my favorites below!
 Jo Malone Perfume
Love this brand, scents are easily layer-able and not overpowering. I love to pair it with my favorite body cream by Soap & Glory.
Soap & Glory Hand Food Cream 
I must say this item is on my wishlist as well, love the smell of their products. This product has great simple ingredients ( shea butter, macadamia oil, and marshmallow) which I always appreciate.
Coach Legacy Penny Purse 
A great weekend purse that easliy transitions from day (crossbody) to night (clutch) with it's removeable strap. It's one of my favorite bags to carry on the weekend and comes in a variety of fun colors and textures.
Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette  
Amazing everyday palette especially if you love matte eyeshadows! I use a shadow out of this palette almost daily. I love the price ($27) and quality!

If you are a mother, happy early Mother's Day wishes!! We are off to see our mom tonight, can't wait to see her. We talk daily but there isn't anything better than being in her presence. 

Have a great weekend! xo

2 comments:

  1. which Jo Malone scent?
    Happy Mama's Day to one of the best mamas I know!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey girl, I love the English Pear and Freesia scent but Nectarine Blossom & Honey scent is on my list to get next!

      Delete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo