on display // home

I don't really get bored with furniture placement in my home but this corner has always bugged me because it was an area that didn't really have a purpose but to collect thrown clothes and workout gear.  That all changed when I  was inspired by this pin last week.  Over the weekend I picked up an inexpensive bookcase from Target but I am sure you can achieve the same look from a thrift fine as well for even less.  I used the photo from pinterest for inspiration and placed some of my favorite foot candy on the shelves to get them off of the floor of my closet.  I am now in love with this corner of me bedroom! 

 shoe + etc shelf

 Now  I have a home for my favorite books, magazine, nail polishes and other accessories.  The glass container was re-purposed from my scrap area (located on the opposing wall in my room). I love having my favorite seasonal essie polishes on display.
leopard love
I am in love with gold accents as of late, about to embark on a new diy that I hope to share next week as well as my completed organization of my accessory drawer!  Are you more inspired to tackle home projects in the spring? I think the weather and extra light inspire me to make everything  more pretty and presentable!
xo

5 comments:

  1. you always have the best shoes... love this little area in your closet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally you!!!! love it! And you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, I would've never though to decorate with my footwear ;) . I have an unused book shelf sitting in storage, maybe I'll have to hook something up: although it'll probably be filled with his children's books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post.. I was surfing exactly for this kind of info

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great information it can help me, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo