stamping fun //


products used // shopevalicious escape large tags // shopevalicious love you lots snipsnip labels // shopevalicious love your lots 3x4 tags  // real life snipsnip 3x4 tags // this christmas large tags // insta love stamp // thought journal prompt stamp set // fill in the banner stamp set // i eat stamp // love you stamp // dennison label snipsnip tags // versamark ink pad // studio calico mist- gable green // prima clak edger- teal damask // my mind's eye enamel dots // ek success colored pencils


Happy Monday, hope you had a fabulous weekend (mommy or not)! I had a wonderful visit with my mom, ruby loves the country and having another house to explore.  I made these journaling and project life cards for my tutorial on the shopevalicious blog today, click here to see  how I created them!  I am excited to use them in my project life album and on an upcoming layout. Did you get a chance to create over the weekend?
xo


1 comments:

  1. Adorbs! I'll have to check it out. <3

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo