what's on your //


How was your weekend?  I can't wait for this upcoming holiday weekend and really start to enjoy summertime activities.  I loved this meme post that went around the blogosphere last month or was it a few months ago?  This post has been in draft mode for a minute, happy to finally fill in the blanks! :) 

VANITY // I don't have a vanity, or room for one in my room since my I prefer a scrap area still but you can see my current organization in my previous post.

PERENNIAL TO DO LIST // clean always, revolving door of laundry, create, plan a cookout, have said cookout, organize, etc...


REFRIGERATOR SHELVES // organic eggs / garden fresh salad, swiss chard and collards / crystal light cherry limeade / water / bages / reduced fat cream cheese / cheese / gaterade

ITINERARY //  Excited for our summer family vacation to Charleston SC next month, if you have gone or live near please share your local favorites or must dos!

FANTASY ITINERARY // Paris, Hawaii, Africa,Belize, India- anywhere exotic and magical!

PLAYLIST // Wale ft. Tiara Thomas - Bad /  Tamela Mann-Take Me to the King / William McDowell-I Give Myself Away / Kanye West-Power
 

NIGHTSTAND //  alarm clock, succulents, remote control, magazines


WORKOUT PLAN //  I workout 4-5/week with a mix of cardio on the treadmill and circuit training with wights daily.  I start my day with a workout, it's the best way to begin my day.
 

IPHONE //   PicFix / Subway Surf / txts / Zara 


TOP 5 LIST //  Laughing and loving my family / Listening to S2 conversations with one another / travel / Praise /  Taking in each moment and enjoying them
 

BUCKET LIST // always more travel, enjoy summer more, volunteer in my community and explore my city more.
 

MIND.// Finding time to create more, buy less, setting time to practice a new skill,  practicing patience and being happy.
 
BLOGROLL // target does it again / makexdo / because i'm addicted / sincerely jules
 
WALLS OF YOUR FAVORITE ROOM IN YOUR HOUSE // I can't recall the name but it is like the color of concrete but better! lol, I know it doesn't sound pretty but I love it, a neutral color with a drop of grey.
 

LIQUOR SHELF //. bacardi rum, hardly drink but it is there in case I want a pina colada + gin!
 
LAST CREDIT CARD STATEMENT // target, groceries + new tire for my truck
 

SCREENSAVER // this water color wallpaper
 

TV EVERY NIGHT//  It usually starts and ends with reality tv. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo