you are my happy // shopevalicious

I made this layout for my shopevalicious inspiration blog post last week.  I love this photo of S2, one of the rare times she was excited to pose for a photo, they are so over me taking their photos, I  guess it is a pre-teenager thing. :(   I love using stamps to create easy titles.  I am all about easy creating as I do not have a lot of time to create (usually create a layout in 15-30 minutes).

you are my happy

products used // thought journal prompt stamp set // you are here stamp // escape v3 badge buttons // escape page tabs // so daily snipsnip labels // documented snipsnip labels    // studio calico mist (gable green) // ek success paper circle punch // bazzill cardstock // millennium point 01 pen

This and last week have been a blur, so ready to unplugged from life next month when we go on vacation.   I am a true believer in work hard, play harder! :)
xo

2 comments:

  1. omg, I love her smile!!

    This is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, you've reached your photo quota mom ; ). My 2-year-old even gets tired of me stalking him to talk a photo. I'm glad S2 threw you a bone though, this is an adorable photo of her, and i love your layout.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo