flair ♥ //


Evalicious supplies // love you lots v2 badge buttons // so daily v1 badge buttons //  schools in v3 badge buttons // quote bubbles badge buttons // hotel signs badge buttons // my week sayings badge buttons // say cheese badge buttons // vintage labels mini flatback buttons // love you lots miscellany tags  

I created this layout for my evalicious inspiration blog post today. There is nothing like a good flair button (in my opinion and Eve has a great and well designed selection) love them!  I may have gone overboard with them on this layout but it was so much fun! xo


4 comments:

  1. that is one awesome piece of flair design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy guacamole that's a lot of flair! (i now want to watch office space suddenly). I seriously love this layout however. looks awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay this is so uniquely COOL--love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is an amazing rad use of flair!!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo