project life // october 2012

I've had this post in draft mode for a minute but happy to share month october with you guys today. I kept it really simple but I love the black and white elements of the first half of the spread.  As you can see I was loving everything in October (hearts everywhere) and happily so, a loved life is a good life! :) It was also S1 and I birthday month.  We also had birthday froyo // went to see RG3 in action // celebrated fall with tiny pumpkins (that S2 didn't want to give up).

project life 2012 // october project life 2012 // oct close project life 2012 // oct. fan products used // evalicious journaling cards // hero arts ink-soft granite // my mind's eye enamel dots // american crafts this to that adhesive // hero arts clear acrylic stamping block

So who else was mind blown by game of thrones on Sunday?! I haven't read the books  so to say I was #blindsided is an understatement. I know some fans (mainly those who haven't read the series) are a tiny bit upset but that is what I love about the show, you never now what is going to happen next!!
xo

4 comments:

  1. Love your PL! It is so full of life, powerful. You have a great handwriting and I love your puppy :-D Hugs
    Janna

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude, I so love your PL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:23 PM

    LOVE! what album do you use for your project life? love your style! i do follow your blog...just a terrible comment-er :(
    candi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Candi for reading my blog and commenting. My album is an American Craft album that was made for Studio Calico in 2011. It is roughly 6 x 8.5 in size but I think Simple Stories makes one identical to mine. :) xo

      Delete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo