instalife //

sorry for the blog silence this week, it's been a rough two weeks. my first cousin was killed in a motorcycle accident on 7/7 (rip marc, we were the same age). we traveled to sc to be with our family last thursday and then miss ruby had surgery (she got spayed) on monday. I've been exhauseted mental and physical this week, so I thought I would do an easy post today!


out to lunch with my coworkers a few weeks ago, yum-o hamburger // finally wrapping up my '12 project life album, can't wait to start the 2013 edition // my cousin marc (on the right) with another cousin as kids at my maternal grandmother's house // we are in the thick of a heatwave and an almost daily skinny iced coffee is a must

thanks for stopping by, xo!

6 comments:

  1. I was looking through the Autumn 2012 issue of Somerset MEMORIES and saw one of your projects, which made me seek out your blog. I am so sorry about your cousin Marc. I pray for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for coming by Sara and for your endearing of words!thank you for your prayers. xo

      Delete
  2. I am sooo sorry for your loss, Vee. I haven't been by in awhile, and was going through my blog roll. Yet again, I am inspired by you and your creating space. Love and blessings, cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks cat!! you are the best and thank you for being such a loyal reader, means a lot to me! xo

      Delete
  3. Love all the photo graphs, and it HAS been ridiculously hot this year, but I'll take that over snow any day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I love the warmer months over the cold any day! xo

      Delete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo