instaprojects //


I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!  I spent the weekend lounging with my sister and snuggling with Ruby! I also had a surge of inspiration to cross some more things off of my 36 while 36 list.  It feels really good to mark items off of my list; it was nice to see that I've completed quite of few items on my list already!  I was inspired by this home tour from the a cup of jo blog.  I've had this small collection of globes in different area of my home for years (bedroom, dining room, scrap space) but I love them here the most above S2 desk in our family room.

 

Finally finished up 2012 in my project life album and started on catching up on this years pages! I kept december simple as most of the month was documented in my december daily album.
  

I've had the supplies to make S2's teepee for almost a month, it was one of the easiest diy project ever!
It cost me about  $12.00 (wood from lowe's and lace fabric from ikea, ribbon to tie lace to the wood (free) from my scrap supplies) to make and less than 20 minutes to make. I used pillows from Synai's collection (she loves pillows and always takes the ones that I discard).


I wanted to use up red potatoes and swiss chard that my mom had given me out of her garden. I love recipes from the show, the chew and this mario batali swiss chard frittata recipe came just in the nick of time!  This is a recipe that you can easily substitute with ingredients you have on hand or adapt to your taste. I didn't use onions and I used red potatoes instead of fingerlings.  I am not big on spicy sauces for  breakfast so I didn't make the calabrese bomba sauce

can follow me on instagram (@strawbvee) to see what I'm up to! xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo