project life // november 2012

TGIF, finally almost ready to put the 2012 section of my album to bed....
I plane on finishing december tonight and will finally start 2013. I am thinking I will make a smash up of the first part of the year and for the remaining part of the year return to my monthly pages. so here is novemeber...





























 


products// becky higgins project life midnight core kit // american crafts fine point pen // studio calico hearts and arrows veneer // lifelovepaper letter press // simple stories page protectors

side one //
you can see bits of october peeking thru from behind the left side of my november pages (love it)! // finally got my hands on paislee press's pl kit,kept this month as simple as possible as it was four pages long. // S1 (S2 too), must always visit the toy aisle, love that he is still into toys // joined the gym in November, best $10/ month spent 

side two //
S1 team back into the playoffs // ootd-fall edition // we put up our tree the week before thanksgiving, S2 was excited to decorate. getting into the christmas spirit makes for a good day for sure

thanks for reading and commenting, i have the best readers! have a wonderful weekend. xo

3 comments:

  1. You know I recently deleted all my project life posts, because i didn't feel like I was proud of my pages. Im ridiculous. I am hoping to post next week, with smaller pages when I catch up from the last month. I love your pages <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. be proud of your work girl, love your pages!

      Delete
    2. Funny but I feel exactly the same about mine. That and the time it takes to choose, edit and print photos is mainly why I keep giving up on it. I think deciding on a limited color palette might help- love the stripes and hand written journaling here!

      Delete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo