instalife // ♥

we are getting back into our late summer family rhythm,which also means football and cheer season is in full effect. we all cannot wait for Saturday to arrive because its going to be B E A C H day!! :) xo
my new elle's studio goodies arrived in the mail on Saturday, i can't wait to make some new projects with the new lines!
 

new lipstick, seriously addicted to bright lips this summer!
summer boots, rawr!

this dish right here is the bomb.com //  panera's chilled shrimp & soba noodle salad

4 comments:

  1. I got the new UD lipstick in an IPSY bag in the "69" color. It looked absolutely horrid on me. It was a super bright fuchsia, but I'm white as hell, so it washed me out completely. I wound up giving it to my friend Michelle to wear. anddddddd since I live at Panera I will have to try this salad ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that Panera dish, will have to go for a visit soon. :)

      Delete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo