project life // april + may 2013

I spent some quality time with my project life album over the weekend in between getting S2 ready for the first day of school today.   Simple layouts made with saved happy mail, stamps, lots of gold (thanks to my hoarding stash of old heidi swapp alphas) + simple journaling.

project life 2013 | april project life 2013 | may project life 2013 | may
products used // staz on ink pad //  smash stickies //  becky higgins project life midnight edition // amy tangerine goodness thickers // simple stories 3x4 and 4x6 pocket pages

if you read my post in may you are already in the know and I gotta to go,thanks for stopping by!:) xoxoxo

1 comments:

  1. Amazing! I love your layouts. I should send you all my photos and let you do my Project Life. HAHA.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo