project life in video //



music // dems - down on you (Hannes Fischer Remix)

happy saturday! we came down south to pick up S2, their time with nana for the summer has come to a close. next week they start football and cheer pre-season which means summer is winding down and school is almost near!

I have another video post today (they are fun), a glimpse at how I create my project life pages! I thought it would be fun to document and share. the completed pages will be posted on monday with my first month in 2013 too, wahooooo!  TFW and I hope you are having an awesome weekend! xo

8 comments:

  1. LOVE! I even loved the song choice <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Emily, I love the song too! :)

      Delete
  2. thank you Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was so fun to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOOOO much fun to watch, Vee. I can't wait to see all the finished pages and 2013! Did you have your camera on a tripod, how did you do that??

    Thank goodness for Momento. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found you on Pinterest. I LOVE your project life. What made you do a 8 x 11 album instead of a 12 x 12? I am asking because I am thinking about doing it but I'm on the fence as to what size I should do. The 12 x 12 seems a little bulky. I would appreciate your input. Thank you for sharing your awesome work. Cathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Catherine! I love the smaller album, mine is 6 x 8.5 in size. If you typically scrap in 8x11, i think the transition would be easy. :)

      Delete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo