video life //


music // flight facilities-crave you (adventure club dubstep remix)

last weekend we headed south to visit family and to pick up S2 (they've been with my mom since june).   this is a quick video of our trip south and time spent with family. it is funny how as a child growing up in a small rural area you can't wait to leave but now as an adult  I love going back.  it's absolutely beautiful, I love how almost everything is the same and peaceful.   I love that S2 get to experience it too with us and go to places that I was fond of as a child. look at miss ruby, she is such a wonderful traveler, from day one. she loves to go wherever we go, ride or die pup. :)

ps. it seems like they grew so much while they were there,  saadiq is already taller than me and synai isn't far behind!

xo

 

4 comments:

  1. LOVE!!!! Is Saadiq like 6'2? He does look HUGE! And little sweet Synai and her smile, makes my heart melt! Sometime when we meet up we'll need to do it as families! You're still coming out in October, yeah?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this! Looks like a great place to spend the summer. Your kids are so cute! S1 is looking more and more like a grown man everytime you post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know he will be 13 in a few MONTHS!!! xo

      Delete
  3. Anonymous5:11 PM

    OMG! Your son has gotten soooo big! And that puppy of yours is the cutest thing I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo