elle's studio september kit //

It's the10th and that means Elle's Studio September kit is LIVE, I had so much fun mixing this exclusive kit with the current and new lines.  Every month Elle releases a small amount of  new limited edition kits in the shop.

I made the following layouts  kits for the gallery this month.  After I finished my layouts this month I noticed I created everything by color.  I mixed in some papers from the new
(penelope) and older lines like, saltwater.

lil' vee so dapper
I love this photo of my daddy, this was one of his favorite suits by pierre cardin.

wimb (what's in my bag)

I used orange paint on the above layout to coordinate with the photo colors. A weekend spent on the football fields because of delayed games, meant no time to finish my current pages in my project life album. I am hopeful after this weekend because the event I've been working on will be done and I will have Monday off....yay! xo

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE baby Vee <33 too stinkin' cute.
    Your dad looks super cool/dapper too ;)

    Amazing layouts <3 I'm glad you still scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your all design. I really interested about it i love it. It is great activity.Elles Studio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much!!

      Delete
  3. I’m really amazed with your posting skills as well as with the layout on your blog site. Is this a paid style or did you modify it yourself? Either way keep up the pleasant quality writing, it is rare to see a great site such as this one these days.
    Fido Markets

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo