favorite drugstore blushes //

 
excuse the hair, need a bang trim like something fierce, lol)
 blushes mentioned: sonia kashuk // covergirl queen collection bronzer // wet n' wild // sleek makeup blush

Happy Tuesday, hope everyone in the states had a wonderful long holiday weekend! I thought I would do a quick beauty share video today of my favorite drugstore blushes! I love a good deal but throw in great quality on top of that?! S O L D, let me know in the comments some of your favorite blushes, high end or drugstore, I would love to know!

I am updating my blog format a little so excuse the slight construction if you happen to visit a notice weird coding, but I wanted to also mention that I reply to comments so if you have a question you can leave it below and check back for an answer! thank you for reading! xo

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tips!! You helped me out a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't wear bronzer, because I'm super pale and it looks like i just rubbed dirt on my face. My favorite blush is from Covergirl from the classic collection called "Ice Plum"

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo