gym flow //

gym chic



 old navy activewear top //  victoria secret activewear //   old navy activewear crop pants //   adidas sneakers //  Xhilaration Low Cut Socks

I workout about 4-5 x a week, this is my go to uniform. I feel like if you look good  you feel good and that applies to the gym for me as well. I prefer to dress monochromatic with pops of color on my feet.  I am currently fighting a head cold, so going to the gym has been a struggle this week. But I am determined to go tonight after I watch the two- hour premiere of svu....one of my all-time favorite shows!  xo

old navy active
I love this line, not only is it affordable but are nice quality as well. I have several pairs of cropped compression pants and they've held up amazingly well and I love the fit too.  

victoria secret angel sport bra
Best sports bra ever, I have this in the print above and in black-by far my favorite out of all of workout bras. I love the extra support, cut and coverage this bra provides.  Your girls are not going anywhere in this bra! I will asking for a gift card to purchase a few more for either my birthday or Christmas.

xhilaration socks
 I love these socks at Target, they are thin and super cute. I am not a fan of thick athletic socks so these are perfect for me and they are only .99 each!

2 comments:

  1. hey mama! What about those shoes? I need to get a new pair badly, good for walking/running. That sport bra I need to check out, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i like Adidas shoes, they are very comfy! The sports bra is the bomb.com, LOVE them!

      Delete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo