instalife // ♥

happy friday, so happy the weekend is here and that it is looking and feeling more like fall...loves it!  we do not have any big plans, just football, chillin' and more football (let's go redskins)!!!

 

nothing means fall is near more than sightings of #PSL, love this fall drink!
upon the recommendations of my instagram friends I am going to try it iced next visit!

work has me uber busy so it left with me little time to craft but I did start my june project life pages,
can't wait to share them next week, hopefully monday!


super obsessed with this j.crew leopard cap but the price caused me to
 really check myself (need v. want) but I still love it.

 
i'm biased, but ruby is the cutest little lady-pup ever, she still tests me but
 I love her to pieces. She has so much energy, it is unreal!

 
so happy jamaica shared this organizer, not only is it pretty to look at + feeds my pink obsession, but it also keeps my project life cards organized!
xo ♥ have a wonderful weekend!

1 comments:

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo