project life // june 2013

I am slowly but surely getting back on track with blogging and I have another month in my project life album to share with you today....yaaaaaaaay!

project life 2013 | june-fab project life 2013 | june-fab project life 2013 | june
June was a fun month, we went on vacation but I didn't add it to my pl album because I plan on making a minibook with the photos from our visit to Charleston, SC. I did add a little bit of journaling to document the trip however. 

also upgraded to my iPhone 4 to the 5 // school came to an end for S2 // didn't run a color race but my job was the benefit to one and I experienced my first one // a trip to dc during the work week is always a good thing because it equals food truck for lunch! // #ootd, mixing up prints.

I had a fab.com sticker that I was holding onto and though to add  it to one of my included page protectors, love how it ties in the black + white and color elements. I am busy working on July and August, HIGH FIVE!

xo

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT! I love how you do the white with pops of color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks girl, it is helping me to stay focused with the white background! :)

      Delete
  2. thanks girl, miss you!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo