elle's studio | october sneak



Happy Monday, I have a quick share today with a sneak at one of the layouts I created for my october elle's studio gallery. This kit is so cute and festive, can't wait to share the rest of my gallery with you later in the week! Have you seen the new products that Elle released last week? The new collections are gorgeous, I can't wait  to start playing with the holiday papers next month!


Besides the new collections, Elle also launched four new layout kits! This time around the kits are from Megan Klauer, Janna Werner, Becky Novacek, and Elle. 










































I hope you had a great weekend and are enjoying fall. It's been hot, hot, hot here but the weather should be back to normal tomorrow, yay. I am ready to wear sweaters and layers again. xo

1 comments:

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo