elle's studio october kit //

I hope you are having a great week and hope your week has gone as fast as mine!  That's a good thing right??  It's the 10th which means a new elle's studio limited edition kit is up for sale! Each month a new kit goes on sale  for a special price of $9.99 on launch day (at  8AM PST or 11AM for EST on the 11th it goes up to $11.99). Below are the projects I made with this month kit and additional Elle Studio products. I even made a card this month, I was quite happy with myself!

happy halloween card | oct. elle's studio love this photo | oct. elle's studio view | oct. elle's studio

BRAND NEW this month are coordinating cut files (really love this)! These cut files coordinate with the October kit. The cut files include .png and .svg files. Here's a peek at October's cut files:





































The design team gallery is stunning this month, I've had a blast working with Elle. She is one of the most sweetest and generous people in the business, really recommend that you try out for the team if it interests you.  She is currently having a design team call for the next term of  2014 designers. xo




3 comments:

  1. Looks like a great deal, have fun with all your new stuff :)
    Project Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that bee card!!! So striking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, means a lot to me and builds my card making confidence! :) xo

      Delete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo