instalife

happy monday, hope you had a great weekend! I had a great one, a lot of it was spent celebrating my birthday and being with family.  As you get older the meaning of your birthday shifts and the focus on the "par-tay" of it shifts as well.  I am a homebody so being around my family was perfect and enjoying the small things like a mid day nap, an awesome facial and a sweet treat was just what the doctor ordered. 

I reviewed my 36 list and was excited to see that I crossed quite a few to-dos off of my list! I plan on making another list for year 37, always striving for growth and pushing my boundaries.


This guy isn't so little anymore and will be turning 13 tomorrow!! I don't know how this happen so quickly! I can remember the first night home with him when he cried all night because he was hungry and my milk hadn't come in, he is still always just as hungry! As you can see he is taller than me now and actually taller now then when this photo was taken.


S2 just as sassy as ever and becoming more like a pre-teen everyday. As much as she wears pink you would think this is her favorite color. It isn't, purple is, but it is harder to find than pink.


No instalife is complete without a picture of rubes! My sister is holding her here, they know how to push each other buttons. On this day they were besties!


I had lunch in the city with my sister last Monday at Astro Donuts, let's just say this is a new favorite spot for us.


Rocking open toes until the last possible day, much colder weather is on the way...boo with a side of rawr!!

Thanks for reading and I hope you like the blog update. xo


4 comments:

  1. love, love, love your insta life pics! And seriously - I don't know what I'm going to do when my kiddo gets taller than me. Hope you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks jen, it is one of my favorite blog post to read as well! :) I had a really nice birthday. xo

      Delete
  2. I haven't par-tay'ed on my birthday since before Dominic either. Although being drunk off your face loses it's appeal as you get older- haha. I'm off track... I love this post. I love the photos, I love your amazing spirit and I love your positive energy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks girl, I try! :) xo

      Delete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo