project life | july + august 2013

happy friday, so happy the weekend is here like usual! I am almost caught up with project life, thanks to inadvertently combing july + august....oops! But I love it so it turned into a happy mistake!


products used- evalicious talk to me puffy stickers // becky higgins midnight collection core kit // ranger ink jet black ink // elle's studio saltwater stamp set

I am still loving my method of keeping my backgrounds basic (white or semi-white) with the color being drawn from the photos. My favorite moments from these months were:

  • synai checking out her class roster before school starts, next year will be the last time she does this.... insert sad face because she will be a 5th grader.
  •  PSL debut for the season and I followed lexi's advice and had it iced a few times because it was hot and I couldn't be bothered with a hot drink!
  •  organized my project life supplies better because of jamaica's enabling... thanks girl! loving pink accents a lot right now
if you are like me and starting to semi-think about what supplies you want to use for your december daily or obsessed with wood veneer supplies! check out elle's studio new wood veneers now on sale on her site. I received some this week and they are g o r g e o u s! have a great weekend! xo


2 comments:

  1. love this vee...you're totally convincing me to use a smaller album next year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Jen!! I love the smaller album, I knew I could never commit to a larger size. xo

      Delete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo