sketch layout | elle's studio


products used // elle's studio cameron frames // elle's studio saltwater paper // elle's studio noel bits and pieces // elle's studio day to day cutouts // elle's studio you and me tidbits // studio calico mister huey-warm calico // glue art glider pro plus //

I made this layout a few weeks ago for elle's sketch thursday challenge. I used some photos that I had printed for project life but didn't make the cut to be added into the album but I didn't want to throw them away either.

4 comments:

  1. LOVE this! <3 I recently got rid of all my scrap stuff- I want to start over. I might be crazy, but I want new stuff :\ LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks girl!! I just purged some stuff as well, just because I didn't like it and would never like it and then I have old stuff that I could never get rid of. lol xo

      Delete
  2. Beautiful. Love the color combo and the design (as always). :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Michelle!! xo

      Delete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo