things i'm loving right now | ❥


I've been pinning a lot lately, I love how instantly inspiring it can make you. These are some of my favorite pins at the moment. I am on an boiled egg kick lately, especially in my daily salads.  I think I will make the above with roasted peppers this weekend.



I am having a serious pink moment, loving all things pink and this pink coat is everything!


I am loving BIG geek chic glasses, and they look even more adorable on these little faces!


Wires of photos as a mood board, trying to get inspired to take more photos. I really have no excuse because I carry a PAS camera in my purse. I am going to stop being lazy and just do!


SJP always, will never stop loving sex and the city. Nothing makes  a day like SATC marathon!

xo

2 comments:

  1. I could watch SATC all day any day. And even the ridiculous movies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. one of the best female shows on tv ever!

      Delete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo