elle's studio november | inspiration


+


 Elle's Studio exclusive November kit went on sale yesterday with coordinating cut files.  It is a great kit to document this time of year and season.  Every order in November and December will receive free cut apart gift tags as well!

I thought I would share my inspiration for one of my favorite layouts I made for this month's gallery, the rest of the design team gallery can been seen here.  I love painting on my layouts and used this image from pinterest as a jump start to create  oops, did I do that? layout ( so steve urkel, was an avid fan of family matters as a kid, you too-lol?).

I drew a circle in pencil in the center of my bazzill white cardstock  paper, then chalked inked the inside of the circle. To add an additional level of texture I added another layer of acrylic paint with a circle paint brush.  I deviated from the original poster by adding another circle and additional elements but kept the linear design. 

thanks for stopping by and a B I G thank you to all of our enlisted, retired and reserved military officers, happy veteran's day! xo


1 comments:

  1. I love Family Matters. *nostalgia*. Love the layout Vee.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo