gathering | december daily 2013



It's that time of year where I start to "plan" how I want my december daily to look. I've forgotten how many years I've made these albums but I look forward to documenting the season every year!  This year I want to continue the flow from my project life album and have white backgrounds with red, pink, brown, silver and gold mixed into it to make it holiday themed....this is the plan.  If I don't stick to it it is okay, because I don't pre-make my pages just in case I change my mind, which has happened because I am a libra!   I like to create as I go, for me it doesn't work as well if I create the pages early.

I am using jamaica's love acrylic album, (love the color) it's the same size as her new snowflake album.  I used her holiday album last year and loved the size, both the album above and the new snowflake album are the same size as last year's acrylic album.

are you making a december daily album this year?  xo

5 comments:

  1. Yes I'm making one this year. I'm sticking with white, red, gold and black this year. I'm not too sure on the size yet though. I have a SC Handbook that I may use but we'll see. Love seeing your goodies/planning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay, always love your albums and the colors sound gorg! xo

      Delete
  2. omg, it's been too long…can't wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting! I'm not doing a separate album for December, I have a hard enough time keeping up with the regular one I have, LOL! I'm excited to see what you design and share!

    I bought a couple 3x4 wooden cards from 2Peas that I plann on using for my december layouts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, love making one every year, but I don't document as long as most people do. I stop on Christmas!

      Delete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo