love it here | shopevalicious

I have a quick new layout to share, it was very crafty weekend! I love it when that happens, we also put up our Christmas decor and I did a little more organizing in my scrap space...will share soon!

Eve sent me some of her new products last month and I've been enjoying creating with them. You know how much I love her new puffy stickers already. I snapped this photo of S2 towards the end of summer when she was taking a nap in her tepee one weekend.  I used some of my current favorite colors (pink, red and gold) with the new products. I am obsessed with these limited edition gold metallic sharpie markers!

products used | heidi swapp gold lame color shine | shopevalicious everyday miscellany stickers | shopevalicious everyday snipsnip labels | shopevalicious everyday snipsnip tags | shopevalicious miscellany shapes puffy stickershello week clear stamp set | jamaicamakes duly noted paper | hero arts shadow ink (red royal) |


I kept the layout pretty simple and just added various circles (made by coloring in a circle stencil) to frame the photos on the layout.  I am excited for Thanksgiving (love cooking and baking) on Thursday, I've never had sweet potato casserole, but this recipe seemed to yummy not to try! The corn flakes sold me, never not used this ingredient in a recipe and it not be awesome. I will let you know how it fairs with the fam. :)

xo

4 comments:

  1. LOVE your layouts, do you ever frame them and hang them up as decorative pieces in your home? S2 is just darling. Sleeping, smiling, or lost in concentration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emily, I do not hang them, I can barely get them into scrapbooks! xo

      Delete
  2. Love this. It's so pretty and simple. I like the colors you chose, too.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo