project life | september + october 2013


products used: project life midnight collection // evalicious everday miscellany stickers // evalicious shapes puffy stickers // evalicious everyday snipsnip labels // evalicious everyday snipsnip large tads // evalicious itinerary v2 puffy stickers // elle's studio november kit // mme enamel dots // simple stories snap 3x4, 4x6 collection pack

So happy to be almost caught up, seriously feel like I just completed a marathon with this project, lol. The key is to stick with it and not to get discouraged because you are behind. I combined sept. + oct.accidentally but happy that it flowed that way. I'm pretty much obsessed  with evalicious new puffy stickers!
  • rocked my opened toe sandals until the very end, now is so cold and bracing myself for winter!
  • still trying, loving  and eating yummy new meals thanks to pinterest!
  • exploring local eats again and astro doughnuts is a must if you love great sweet simple ingredients.
  • celebrated my birthday, love celebrations!
xo

3 comments:

  1. Wow! It's been forever since I've blog hopped...and I'm so happy I hopped upon your blog today because it looks amazing (as always) Love your PL! But most of all--- you look amazing, too! Love your profile photo! You rock, Vee! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much Nitasha for the compliment and for stopping by!!

      Delete
  2. Looks awesome! I've been playing catch up with mine this past weekend, since I was cooped up anyway. I love how you keep it simple and just give each card pops of color!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo