seeing spots | home

I love a good DIY and this one by ohjoy has been on my radar for a while now. It is super simple, easy (just the way I like 'em) and cheap!   I  spent less than $10 on the gold contact paper.
If you are a crafter you already have the tools to make the circles ( circle cutters and scissors).
It's no secret, especially if you've are a long time reader of my blog, that I love dots...hearts and...stars!


I cut out smaller circles to update this planter that I own from IKEA. I love white planters but white + gold= instant favorite combo; pink too...see last post! ;)


I did this  door on Sunday morning, thanks to day light's saving time ending (silver lining).  This is a quick and easy way to update your space without paint. Plus it's festive for the holiday season and beyond!

xo

6 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! I've been looking for different things to update my apartment space without giving the landlord a heart attack. I found something called instant granite and instant marble top that you can stick on you're already existing counter spaces. I for SURE want to do that in my bathroom area- the kitchen I'll leave alone. When you move you can just un stick and wipe down.

    I love the plantar and S2s door (assuming that's her bedroom door). Have you ever tried easy wallpaper or whatever it's called. Same sort of deal it just sticks but you can remove it without issue?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks girl, i love it too! :)I love white planters, this is in my living room and actually the downstairs' bathroom door. :) It is super easy to remove since it is contact paper and without leaving residue behind. xo

      Delete
  2. Love them both, Vee, so very cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Jennifer!! xo

      Delete
  3. LOVE, vee. Pinned this idea immediately!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Steph!! :) xo

      Delete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo