december daily 2013 | the album

I finally buckled down yesterday morning and started the first step of creating this year's #decdaily album, which you guessed it involved my trusty can of 24K gold spray paint. True to my Libra nature I ended of changing my album size to a larger album this year, being that I want to create on a bigger format this year. I'm hoping that I will not regret this decision later but it does have me excited about creating with more space and simple layers. I am still staying with the color theme of red, pink,white, black and gold. I have everything pulled especially wood veneers and tags!


I posted this photo of the cover this morning on instagram, it came together quickly. The photo doesn't do the gold justice but I added some brilliance galaxy gold ink to the hey veneer because more is always good.

you can  follow my progress too @strawbvee! I plan to post week one in a few days but will post on instagram more frequently. xo

2 comments:

  1. Looks great, I'm excited to see the pages you complete <3

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo