holiday gift guide | bookworm

holiday gift guide | books




Kate Spade New York: Things We Love -  I love this book A LOT; it is colorful, beautiful, sparkly and everything that Kate Spade New York represents as a brand. It is a visual celebration of their 20th anniversary.  It's a book that I recently reach for when I am looking for inspiration, plus the book itself is neon pink which I totally love!

Lessons from Madame Chic:Stylish Secrets I Learned While Living in Paris -   I am currently reading this and it is really fascinating especially since who doesn't want to have a little bit of that Parisian je ne sais quoi. Plus while reading it I feel like I am finally putting my high school level french to use, #winning!

Flowers Every Day: Creative Ideas for Simple, Modern Flowers for Your Home Hardcover- Fresh flowers always liven up any room and your mood instantly. This book is also on my wishlist, I love a project that I can visual copy without much effort but produces a BIG impact.

Glamorous Rooms -  I am really into decor lately (when one interest slows another one is peaked, ebb and flow).  The best thing besides the stunning rooms inside, is this book itself under the title cover is a leopard hardback....rawwwwr.
happy shopping! xo 
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
more holiday 2013 gift guides
under $50 

4 comments:

  1. I will definitely have to check out Glamorous Rooms. I am in such a FUNK with decorating my apartment and making it feel homey. It overwhelms me to the point where I do nothing. So basically I live in an apartment that includes a 1 bed in the middle of a massive bedroom, a kitchen table, couch, and a console table I bought a couple weeks ago. It feels very empty and not at all homey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. start a board on interest, it helps to get inspired, for me at least! I also love HOME GOODS or TJ Maxx (own by the same company) for home decor super affordable and something for everyone!

      Delete
    2. UGH! Just come do it for me, I'll buy you a plane ticket LOL

      Delete
    3. lol, as soon as I am done with mine! :)

      Delete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo