holiday gift guide | under $50

holiday gift guide | under $50





It's officially the holiday season, hope all of my American readers and friends had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
We had a wonderful time with family, relaxing and of course eating!! I love creating these gift guides every year,
can't believe this is my third year of posting them.  I am changing it up a little this year and posting them earlier
in the week instead of on Fridays like previous years.

1. Coach Legacy ID Skinny In Glitter : I love an organized purse and this glittery + metalllic ID case will assist
in keeping your ID safe without having to pull out your wallet. 

2. Diptyque Mimosa Mini Candle : It no secret that I love this scent so naturally I think it will make an amazing
gift for someone special as well. Each Diptyque candle is made with perfume and first-class wax, with the
perfume being place in the glass container first and then wax is poured in, this is why their candles are so
fragrant.

3.Two Faced La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream : Love a bold lip always but for the holidays why not go
all out! Have fun and experiment for the new year!

4.  Sonia Kashuk Makeup Brush Set :  These gold brushes are the cutest (hello gold), this brand is amazing
for drugstore cosmetics and if you have a target debit red card (linked to your checking account) you
receive an additional 5%!  Thank you Jen for telling me about it last year. :)

5. Anthropologie Wishbone Bottle Opener : I love this anthro opener, want one for myself! It would look
awesome on any sidebar or bar cart. It is on sale today too!

6.  Pinch Provisions Emergency Kit : The perfect kit for the tween or teenager in your life. I have one and
love it that I've put together on my own but this one take the guess work out of it and get one already
 made up! Includes double-sided tape, a safety pin, a mending kit, 2 earring backs, dental floss,
clear nail polish,an emery board, nail polish remover, stain remover, hair spray, clear hair elastics,
 a tampon, pain reliever, breath freshener, and lip balm.

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo