project life | november 2013


products used | elle's studio december kit // dear lizzy 5th & frolic glitter foam alpha //  elle's studio oh christmas tree wood veneer // studio calico warm calico ink  // mini glue dots

This is my last month on the elle's studio's dt.  I had a blast working with Elle and her team over the last six months, thank you Elle! I made a nov. project life page with this month's kit which couldn't have more perfect timing with december daily and holiday projects! Two of my favorite tags in this month kit are the photo hashtags and the oh what a year card! If you love veneer like I do you will happy to know that the store is restocked with a limited amount of limited edition wood veneers!

been a little mia this week, no excuses but I have a few posts scheduled that should put me back on track! have a wonderful weekend and thank you for visiting! xo

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I love how SIMPLE you keep it. & once again I am very sorry for the loss of your family members.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much!! xo

      Delete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo