2013 favorites + happy 2014!

happy new year!!!!!!! farewell to 2013 and very excited to welcome 2014. I hope you had a wonderful holiday season, enjoying my last day off from work today. I love year-end favorites, thought I would share some of my favorite moments and projects from 2013. I had a productive year and hope to continue to be productive and inspired in 2014. Thank you for keeping up with me throughout the year and I look forward to sharing more with you this year! xo


love cooking and spending time with S2 in the kitchen, made a point to say yes to them learning and enjoying the process of working together // exploring and enjoying charleston together on our family vacation in june // creating, love living a creative life // one of my favorite layouts of the year and of course getting ruby in 2013 was a highlight // organized a lot in 2013, finding the right containers and making sure the space is functional to your needs is key // steal of 2013, mid century inspired ghost chair, makes creating at my desk just a little more glam // #whereistand pics was one of my favorite poses in 2013 on instagram


2 comments:

  1. Lovely to see your year in review in pictures. Happy New Year Vee :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Emily, happy new year to you too! :) xo

      Delete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo