the perfect ponytail

the perfect ponytail



Since growing out my bangs I've been rocking ponytail and buns a lot more, they are my go to no heat hairstyles.  I've been using bungee bands for over a year not only on myself but S2 ( my sister has become a fan too).  Not only do they give you a flawless, no move tight ponytail but also cause less stress, tangles and breakage than regular hair bands. I sleep in them and my hair does not move!  You can determine how tight or loose you want your hairstyle to be, bun and all! If you have a favorite celebrity ponytail hairstyle, chances are it started with the bungee band. xo

4 comments:

  1. Shut the front door! I need to get these!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man! Me too, I have a feeling these will be life-altering!!

      Delete
    2. they are amazing, it does get some used to using but once u get it, so EASY! only tie I use.

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo