fashion file | spring basics

spring basics



Mossimo Sweater (similar)  //  Loft White Distressed Jeans  // Zara black leather sandals  // Coach Leather Bracelet

I am so ready for spring and already starting to filter thru my winter clothes to rotate in more of my simple spring pieces...most likely getting ahead of myself.  Lately, I've been loving this easy minimal look.  But I do still rock the occasional #armparty. :)  I am loving this mossimo sweater from target, have it in black and grey and purchased it a size larger for a more relaxed look. This sweater is so soft and perfect, Target has been killing it lately! I love the heel on this Zara sandal, it is wider which makes it more stable and perfect for a dinner or movie. Over-sized jewelry has always been a favorite of mine and I love this leather bracelet by Coach which would complement any neutral toned outfit like the one above. 

sigh, hurry up spring!!!!!!!!!!!!  happy weekend, xo. 

also wanted to share that I am a contributing writer at urban romance online magazine, if you follow me on twitter you may know but also wanted to share this exciting news here with my blog readers too.  I am excited to be writing for this awesome lifestyle magazine! You can keep up with my articles by following me or the magazine on twitter.

4 comments:

  1. Me too! I sorta wear boring/simple stuff anyway, but I did buy a couple of spring tops from the Gap recently and I can not wait to wear them! Now I just need to find some cute sandals :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love zooshing up my outfits with accessories and print but I mostly wear solids other than leopard. :)

      Delete
  2. Yes, and it looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo