project life | january + february 2014

On Monday I spent some time getting caught up on Project Life, love snow days! I created a simple title page last month and added a few pictures that summed up January. This winter was brutal, happy spring by the way! Nothing says spring like another snow storm, yep more snow foretasted for us next week. :(  Like most of last year I am still creating monthly layouts, it just works better for my creative lifestyle.


february- i documented some favorites from the month, free Mcnuggets,  my go to breakfast (love bear naked honey almond granola) and a little of #TBT action.  I used some of my usual favorite supplies especially these shopevalicious stickers!  I also added one of jamaica's packaging from her limited edition duly noted mini packs as a easy journal card. I still love using plastic paper, added my klout "life" pieces onto cut to size paper, love the minimal aesthetic of black on this layout.

happy thursday, thanks for reading! -xo

6 comments:

  1. Your Project Life looks great, Vee! I am still struggling to finish Nov & Dec 2013!! Eeek!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you jen! it was a struggle for me too!

      Delete
  2. I love it! I love that you met Leno too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks girl, a fun memory for sure! :)

      Delete
  3. Yay, you're doing it! Just slow like me... : )

    It's funny, I saw my name but didn't recognize the packaging at all. Took me a while to spot it. You went way back in the archives for that one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yessssss! I about to start March because I am sure I will be slow moving with it as well. :) I did, it was too nice not to use!

      Delete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo