sketch layout | giving face



products c/o come on get crafty- Bella Blvd Snapshot Tab Stickers // Crate Paper Close Knit LaughterPattern Paper // Jenni Bowlin Tiny Trims Revised Gold Rubons // Pink Paislee Hey Kid Canvas Stickers // Pink Paislee Hey Kid Element Stickers // Pink Paislee Hey Kid Red Rover Die Cut Paper // Pink PaisleeSeries V.1 Typecast Alpha Stickers (teal) // Webster's Pages Recorded Cardstock Sticker Sheet

I think I've said this before but I love sketches as a source of inspiration, especially if you are not feeling very inspired or motivated. This layout is my interpretation of this month sketch on the come on get crafty blog. Play along for a chance to win a $5 gift card to the store. -xo

2 comments:

  1. Love the layout! The 2 years or so I've been playing around with scrapping I've yet to make a large layout. I feel that my PLife looks so "juvenile" that a large layout would be daunting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I don't create as many as I used to since starting PL but they are fun to do still. I tend to go large, lol when I don't have a lot of time.

      Delete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo