foundation routine


products used: Inglot YSM Cream Foundation (54) // L'Oreal True Match Lumi Foundation (Nut Brown/Cocoa) // NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil (Train Bleu) // Anastasia Brow Whiz (Medium Ash) // MAC 212 Flat Defining Brush // MAC Pro Longwear Concealer (NW40) // Bdellium Face Contour Brush (945) // Tarte Cosmetics Airbrush Finish Bamboo Foundation Buffer Brush // MAC Studio Finish Concealer (NW45) // Kevyn Aucoin SSE x 15 // Color Club (Lava Lamp) Nail Polish

Happy Monday, as promised on instagram yesterday, here is my current foundation routine video. This routine changes throughout the year according to the climate but these are the products I've been using most of winter and now into spring. It will change a lot for summer as I have combo skin with it being more oily during the summer.  I do not wear foundation because it gets so hot and I turn into an oil slick, lol.  This routine takes about 15 minutes for me to do each morning when I don't wear eyeshadow.

  • A few tips-I mix foundations to get the color I need as I have both yellow and red undertones.
  • I always contour but it isn't a necessity I just like to emphasize my cheekbones even more! :)
  • I prefer to apply my foundation with my fingers (always use middle and ring fingers to prevent wrinkles caused b pressing too hard).
  • I only apply concealer and not foundation under my eyes to prevent creasing. MAC Pro Longwear Concealer is the perfect under eye concealer because it does not budge!
  • blend blend babies blend :)
I hope you have a wonderful day and week! xo


0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo