right now


Enjoying the last bit of my weekend and getting ready for the #GOT premiere tonight!  Who else is excited, I can't wait to see what is going to happen with the wedding this season after the shocking  red wedding last season!  I thought I would capture our weekend, haven't done it in a while. I brought out my ancient rebel and took a few snaps. :)

ruby using my moroccan pouf as her stool to see what is going on outside, most likely barking at a squirrel in the yard.

S2 hanging out in their favorite place, my bed. yesterday was a stay in your pj kind of day, we love those! :)

testing out a teeth whitenning system, review and giveway coming up this week! 

picking out my nail polish for the week, really loving neutrals lately. I went with essie sand tropez (an old favorite).

i hope you are enjoying your weekend! -xo

2 comments:

  1. I love pajama day too, except Dominic does (yet...) He wakes up asking me if we can go to the store or park (or daddys, gramaws, daycare etc) LOL.

    I loved the photos! I love my Canon Rebel! I'm also diggin your Tibetan pouf- I saw a handful of them at Home Goods but they dont really work well with my decor (for now... ;) ) .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I am in love with pink right now. :) S2 are like that too but also love to lounge in their pjs, they always want to know the plans for the weekend. :)

      Delete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo