layout | favorite habit



shop items used:  American Crafts Dear Lizzy Poka Dot Party Card set // American Crafts Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party toothpick hearts //  Fancy Pants What a Wonderful Day (Reminder) Pattern Paper // Fancy Pants What a Wonderful Day (Swell) Pattern Paper // Pink Paislee Hey Kid 12x12 Element Stickers

I know, another layout!!! don't worry pigs aren't flying, lol, I made another new layout for a come on get crafty blog post today. Please hop over there to check out how I created the title easily. Another note about the layout is that it is focused on documenting everyday life just as you would in your project life album. If you follow me on instagram you know we love some froyo, especially when it starts to get a lot warmer. I featured some of my favorite froyo+ armparty pics on the layout, whcih is a perfect combination if you ask me! :)

xo

2 comments:

  1. Love the layout! And the arm parties ;) Still working on my love for fro-yo however.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, I love hagen daz fro-yo too in the frozen aisle. :)

      Delete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo